Catch-Up With Elise

Sunday, October 12, 2014 Unknown 2 Comments

 
My beauties! My loves!

I am so deeply sorry for the lack of posts; can't believe it's been three weeks! Time has flown by!

Literally the day after my last post, my life has been full speed ahead. I wanted to do a post for you around the 25th September but I came down with the flu and I was not going anywhere! Then I had work on the weekend and I started uni the following week. University is absolutely fab; I absolutely love it but my schedule is crazy! 9am-6pm on Monday-Wednesday's and I have Thursday's and Friday's off which I have to spend doing the work that they overloaded us with during the days I was in. So do you see my predicament?! Haha! I have no time to blog! *Cries*

I'm going to try my up-most hardest to get a post on at least once a week but I can't make any promises! I've missed blogging and chatting to you guys but the course I'm doing right now is helping me towards my career so got to get my priorities in check!

I do have a press day I believe on the 30th of this month so that should be fun and I'll definitely be posting about that.

I hope you guys have had a brilliant couple weeks and make sure you have a fabulous week this week!

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Miss you lots my dearest! Can't wait for more posts. No rush though, I totally understand when it comes to not having the time to make them. Especially when you want to put a lot of hard work and effort and quality into them. Love you lots and hopefully we'll chat soon! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I miss and love you so dearly Mak!! I've missed going on your blog as well so I have a LOT of catching up to do!

      Hopefully back on blogging for good haha :P

      xoxo

      Delete