Lace Love.

Tuesday, August 07, 2012 Unknown 0 Comments


Remember way back when, when I said I'd do a series on how I would style my similar-to-Jeffrey Campbell's-heels?







Well...ta-dahhh!





The inconsistent British weather is the main reason I've taken so long to post an outfit of the day/night. *sigh* Apologies!!


I decided to wear the heels with one of the favourite trends for Autumn/Winter: Lace.



As you guys have probably seen from previous outfit blog posts, I LOVE my leather jacket and am more than likely to always be wearing it on nights out, ESPESH if I'm going for an edgy look which is mostly all the time ;)





Another outfit of the day/night shall be up soon! *fingers crossed*


With Amor,

Elys

xoxo


P.S - Major love to my brother for helping me out!!

0 comments: