Must Have Summer Shoe: Jeffrey Campbell's Lace Litas.

Sunday, July 22, 2012 Unknown 0 Comments

So there I was yesterday just doing my daily internet search when I came across a beautiful sight.






Yes. Jeffrey Campbell's lace litas, I swear I almost fell off of my chair.






One of my favourite things to wear is lace, so as soon as I saw this it was a 'MUST-HAVE ITEM.'  The retail price is around £130 ( approx $150 I think). Lace is one of the trends for the Autumn/Winter  2012 collections so be on the lookout. These shoes are just amazing; they're sophisticated, flirty and so cute!! I will definitely be investing in a pair!! Make sure you don't miss out, they're flying off the shelves!!



Keep an eye out for an outfit of the day blog coming soon!



With Amor,


Elys

xxx

0 comments: