University Outfit Of Those Days. Part II

Tuesday, November 06, 2012 Unknown 0 Comments

 
I don't know what it is, but over the months, I've been so ridiculously happy. Not saying that I wasn't before but I've just been in such a great place :') I do think it partly has to do with this INCREDIBLE band my brother & sister introduced me to whose music is just phenemonal and leaves me at happiness' door...but BACK TO BLOGGING!! Haha!!
 
So as promised, I have another outfit that I wore to university for you :)!!
 
 


 
 
I'm not ready for a winter jacket JUST yet, so I wore my heavy denim jacket which is literally like my own personal body heater for extra warmth ;)
 
 


 
 
 
Wore my usual favourite ring, hoops (which I don't actually wear a lot), and my chunky knitted scarf :)
 

 
 
 
 
For now, I shall leave you with the UK band I was talking about that has literally stolen my heart:
 

 
 xoxo
 


0 comments: