University Oufit of Those Days III

Saturday, November 24, 2012 Unknown 0 Comments


I'm soooooo sorry I haven't posted in a while!! I've been soo busy and you'll find out why very soon!! But I'm back! :D and...

Its that time again!! Haha :)









Getting an ickle bit chilly but I'm refusing to crack out that Winter jacket just yet!! I know you may be thinking 'That's crazy!! You're wearing a blouse/shirt!' Yes...yes I am BUT I layer like crazy sooo...I'm all gooood ;D






This necklace is my fave staple piece at the moment; I wear it all the time!!!



It's amazing what tucking in a part of your shirt/blouse can do to an outfit ;)



I've had these ankle boots for donkey-kong years!! I was going to throw them away but decided to give them a bit of TLC and ended up D.I.Y-ing them instead.




BEHIND THE SCENES:


Until my next post my loves...

xoxo

0 comments: