One Love (University Outfit of Those Days Part VII).

Thursday, March 21, 2013 Unknown 0 Comments




Today was one of my last classes at university...it was quite emotional in a weird way.


Thought it would be nice to leave this part of my university life with a bang and decided to dress up a bit :')



It was a bit nippy out so my leather jacket was on hand to keep me snug and warm :))



Kept my accessories quite small...




My twinny Jodie looked gorge! 




She rocked her military jacket with a simple black vest and jeans, but spiced her outfit with some heels!


As I come to the end of my university journey, I'll be documenting bits and bobs so you can have an insight to my last couple of months :')



BEHIND THE SCENES:



Quick shout out to my beautiful cousins in the States!! :D <3 <3


Have a fabulous weekend beauts :*

xoxo

0 comments: