That's That High Life (University Outfit of Those Days Part VIII)

Monday, March 25, 2013 Unknown 0 Comments

The stress is kicking in. BIG time. University is drawing to a close which means deadlines, deadlines, deadlines!! So Jodie (my twinny) and I drove up to uni to study at the library giving me the chance to debut my new purchase from Missguided.co.uk 
Can you guess what they are??



HI-TOPS!!! :D :D wedge ones to be exact!


I've wanted a pair for donkey kong years, but didn't find the ones that screamed me...until last Thursday, when my eyes hit these babies!


They're sooo comfortable!! I'm actually in love with them :'))




I'm not particularly a fan of 'arty' nails as such, but being heavily inspired by my sissy, I decided to give it a whirl and live life on the edge a bit. 
The weather is terribly cold in London, so it was IMPERATIVE to add my snood. I'm not looking to catch a cold anytime soon.


I seriously love these trainer wedges/wedge hi-tops SO much! I already own a leopard print and a blue pair! I'm definitely going to end up with a collection of wegde hi-tops at the rate I'm going at.


*photo credit to Jodie

xoxo

0 comments: