Brand Watch: Clothesminded

Saturday, October 17, 2015 Unknown 0 Comments

I love finding new clothing brands to fall in love with. As sad as it may sound I do, yes I do, get extremely excited about it. I search their clothes for ages, bookmarking several items that I love and don't mind becoming a little poorer for.

Clothesminded is one of those brands.

I came across their brand earlier this year and bookmarked several items that I wanted to buy from their site, but that unfortunately didn't happen. #StudentLife. But now I'm working, I have once again stalked their entire site and bookmarked every piece of clothing that I want (and will have) hanging on my clothes rail by the start of next month. 

They're an up-and-coming fashion brand, much loved by the fashion blogging community; they create pieces inspired by the catwalk at jaw-dropping prices – without comprising quality –, host exciting competitions and are always looking for new and exciting ways to work with bloggers. Their most recent competiton called Clothesminded Model Competition, gives someone the chance to be in their next seasonal campaign photoshoot, and get tickets to the prestigious The Clothes Show Live 2015 in December. What's not to love?!?


 They'll also be launching a menswear section; you know how much I love buying men's jumpers. The jumpers they sell for women are already fantastic, so I'm personally really looking forward to what pieces they'll bringing for their menswear collection. 

I've created a little list below called a 'will get' list rather than a 'wishlist' as I'm not wishing I had the pieces...I will get them, haha!


1) Black Ribbed Long Line Jumper
2) Black Ribbed Polo Neck
3) Dark Denim Retro Dungarees
4) Black Scuba Bomber Jacket
5) Black Longline Sleeveless Duster Jacket
6) Black Scuba Culottes

Make sure you check out their website at http://www.clothesminded.co.uk/ and keep up-to-date with all things Clothesminded on their social media channels: 


Thank me later!

xoxo

0 comments: