Lunch Date.

Friday, January 17, 2014 Unknown 4 Comments

 



Howdy there folks!! Hope you're all well and enjoyed your week!!!! Weekend is heyerrr!! XD

My mum, sister, brother and I went out for lunch today which was lovely :) We headed down to KFC and literally sat in the car and ate :) My perfect wet day lunch scenario :D

I thought I'd take a snap of what I wore. 

I fricking love my shoes. They're just so perfect those cut-out ankle boots are, I literally wear it everywhere!!! The amount of edge it brings to an outfit is just too much which is exactly why I bought them!!!

I've bought quite a few bits recently; jewellery, make-up, accessories etc! My camera came about 2 weeks ago but then I needed to buy the memory card and usb cable and blady-blah but everything with that is sorted now so from now on, I'll be using my camera more! I'm literally in love, I've been snapping away constantly today just to give it a test so hopefully for my next post I'll use it :)

I have a really exciting week coming up, I'm literally buzzing with such excitement that I'm on the verge of peeing myself! Haha (too much information? Who cares, you get my drift ;D)

Hope you guys have a fab weekend!!

xoxo

4 comments: