Mandkhai SS16 Press Preview

Saturday, November 07, 2015 Unknown 0 Comments

 


 
I was invited to Mandkhai's SS16 press preview yesterday evening, so I dashed straight from work, once again (ha), and made my way to the Wolf & Badger shop where the preview was being showcased.
 
My favourite part of the collection was their cashmere designs; beautifully knitted pieces with crochet detail which would be as perfect for spring as it would for winter. There was one particular piece, a black piece, that caught my attention. I at first thought it was a dress but on closer inspection found that it wasn't - it was a jumpsuit finished with culottes, as opposed to the typical straight-leg or flared-leg, which made me love it even more.
 
As you guys know, I'm not a huge fan of dresses but some of their long-sleeved maxi dresses were stunning. To the point I would actually buy them. They were more a bit more edgy than girly which is  probably the reason I would buy them.
 
There were plenty of other luxurious collections shown; gloves, shoes, sunglasses etc. There were a pair of boots (pictured above) that I loved. They were red ankle boots decorated with a black tie-dye effect.
 
All in all a lovely press preview.
 
Make sure  you keep up-to-date with all things Mandkhai: https://www.wolfandbadger.com/uk/designers/mandkhai/
 
 
xoxo
 

 


0 comments: