Del Boy

Thursday, December 11, 2014 Unknown 0 Comments


Graphic Tee - Primark  Shiny Leggings - Primark   Boots - New Look

I bought this graphic tee in the spur of the moment during the Summer. My mum and I were shopping in Primark and were actually on our way out when I spotted the top randomly hanging. For those who don't know, Del Boy is one of the most well-known and loved characters in British TV history. He's a character in an infamous cult comedy called 'Only Fools and Horses' which happens to be one of my favourite shows. A complete classic. So when I saw this shirt, I wasn't letting anybody have it and alas, it's now a part of my wardrobe!

This is the outfit I wore yesterday to university; it wasn't that cold so I managed to just about get away with it. I wrapped my tartan scarf around my neck, threw on my camel coat and away I went. You probably know what my camel coat looks like as I wear it EVERYDAY and I've put it in so many posts, so, I thought I'd give you guys a break and just show what I wore underneath instead.

I'm off to go and watch The Apprentice now. I didn't get to watch it yesterday unfortunately because I was studying for my shorthand exam (which was today, meaning I'm free!) so I will thoroughly enjoy that and bask in my somewhat freedom!

Hope you guys are well and having a great week!

xoxo

0 comments: