Celebrity Style Crush: Jessica Alba

Sunday, August 26, 2012 Unknown 0 Comments


Apologies for the lack of blogging this week loves!! It's been a crazzzyyyy busy week & I haven't found the time to be able to sit down and blog. But alas, I'm here, and blogging I shall do!!

Even though I haven't been able to blog, I have still been looking at styles of the celebs this week, and Jessica Alba has stolen the crown of best styled celeb by FARRR!!





The Hollywood actress has never put a foot wrong when it comes to her style regardless of where it is she may be going. One thing I love about her style is that it's so simple yet chic. People nowadays try so hard to be fashionable that they feel the need to be eccentric in order to be classified as stylish when that's simply not the case.







Wearing a pair of Tuxedo Hudson LeeLoo Jeans, with a floral blazer and heels, the actress looked simply stunning.



There's a special outfit blog post on the way soon, so keep checking loves!! ;)



xoxo

0 comments: