African Silhouette.

Monday, August 05, 2013 Unknown 9 Comments













*photo credit to Jodie


Hey there beauts!! Hope you're all well and had a fab weekend :)

The background to these pictures are so immense...I can't stop looking at the sunset, it's so spectacular. Looking outside of my window now, being met with dark clouds and dots of rain, allows me to look at these pics and remember some of the beautiful days we were blessed with :)

The twin and I went for a drive, just a random drive. Had some Mcdonald's drove around a bit and then we decided to do an outfit of the day. Jodie knew the perfect place to do it so off we drove. I can't remember the area we went to, ha! I'm not very good when it comes to remembering geographical locations! Unfortunately, we weren't able to find the place which was a bummer but on the drive back, Jodie saw this little place where the sunset was incredible so we parked up, headed down and shot the pictures :)

As soon as I put this outfit together, although the majority of the outfit isn't, I felt a huge African influence due to the headscarf so I went with it :) I love me some African-ness (due to being an African myself, ha!) I wore my wedges from http://www.missguided.co.uk/ which I absolutely adore, just a plain vest, high-waisted shorts from Next and a couple of accessories! Nothing big, sometimes less is more :)

There was just something about the sunset and what I was wearing that made me feel somewhat empowered so excuse the poses! LOL!

I went to Jodie's family BBQ yesterday which was so much fun :) her dad's BBQ food is the most amazing thing ever! We did an outfit of the day shoot so when they're sent over I shall put them up!

Hope you have a fab week!
xoxo

9 comments:

  1. I like your shorts and sneaks :D The print on the scarf is nice.

    http://oliveneedspopeye.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely necklace:) Great post!
    www.prettymissp.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much Samantha!! :D so glad you liked it!

      xoxo

      Delete
  3. Girl, I can't even tell you how much I love this one. You look STUNNING, and the pictures are totally gorgeous as well. Great post!

    -Mak
    http://beautifulfreaks17.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You love, never fail to make me smile!!! Hahahaa, Thank you so much beautiful :))

      xoxo

      Delete
  4. i love your outfit very much.
    http://afrocouturedesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thank you so much Lydia :) I'm glad you do xoxo

      Delete
  5. Thanks so much Diana! :) glad you like it :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete