Gone With The Wind Fabulous.

Thursday, May 02, 2013 Unknown 8 Comments






I've officially finished all of my university studies....I can't believe it!!! I don't know what to do with myself! My twinny and I went out locally today; she went to get her eyebrows done, we had lunch in the park whilst fighting off birds and took some pics for ze blog :))





The weather was beautiful again, but I didn't want to bust out my summer wear JUST yet ;P so I sported my pleated maxi skirt and blue crop top. 



I loved Jodie's casual outfit...sooo chic!!! Green tailored trousers, leopard print pumps, she was working it!





I LOVE The Real Housewives of Atlanta, and for anyone of you who knows Kenya, you know where I got inspiration for my title from! I love it!! I've been saying it ALL day and just twirling my little skirt...

Hope you've all been enjoying the sunshine!! :*

xoxo

8 comments:

  1. great! i like both outfits but i prefer the first!!

    ;)

    http://manuchicdesire.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved the skirt in your outfit and jodie's speaks clean yet chic..Loved them both :)
    magnefiestaofmumbai.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pastel skirt.
    <3

    Iffa
    lesssugartea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You both look lovely! Love her pants, love you're skirt! Great post girl. :)

    -Mak
    http://beautifulfreaks17.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much hun!! Really appreciate it :* xoxo

      Delete