Dork Love.

Wednesday, May 08, 2013 Unknown 10 Comments











I've had this crop top for a while and have been wanting to wear it for donkey kong years but the weather was never right...until yesterday! Haha! It was about 20 degrees so I decided it was now or never ;) My skirt was actually a dress but I decided to do a bit of D.I.Y and cut it into a high-waisted skirt. I'm not one to waste material...the other parts of the dress I'm going to wear as a headband! 

I spent the day with my twinny and as usual had the best time!! I'm sorry but can we admire the gorgeousness of the background of the pictures please? It's Jodie's back garden... I literally felt like I'd walked into a tropical rain-forest! It's beautiful right??!

My creepers were a birthday present from my siblings and I love them, so so much! They're so comfy and I love the punk edge that it immediately brings to an outfit making what could have been a typical girly outfit, more retro.

I've got so much to do I can't keep up! Think I'm going to have to write another massive to-do list and stick it to my bedroom wall so I won't forget! Ha!


Hope you're all well and having a fab week!!

xoxo

10 comments:

  1. You lok amazing :) love the shirt high waist combo. I do it myself on a weekly basis.

    xoxo, Daniela

    xoxo, Daniela

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're too kind, thank you so much! xoxo

      Delete
  2. Great way to Wear the top! Have not tried out crop tops because I figured it ment showing skin ;)

    ettelund.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Ha! There are so many ways to style crop tops, don't have to stick to just a bare mid-riff ;) xoxo

      Delete
  3. Heey, I found your blog o google + and its amazing *-*

    Como vivem os milionarios >> http://btqdeluxe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment made me smile, thank you so much Leticia! Means so much! xoxo

      Delete
  4. Soo cool!

    http://dsmithereens.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVING THIS LOOK. I have an old bandage dress that is about to meet a newly cropped top!

    I love how sweet and edgy this outfits looks.

    Keep on being beautiful and inspirational :)

    Nez

    www.fashionislethal.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you soo much Nez, I'm glad :D haha!! Go for it girll!!!! :P

      That's so kind of you, thank you so much :) It means so much :)

      <3 <3 <3

      Delete