University Outfit Of Those Days.

Monday, October 29, 2012 Unknown 0 Comments

Sooo, third year at university...and gosh has it gone by FAST!!! I thought it would be quite cool for you guys to see some outfits I wear in and around campus so viola!! I shall be doing university outfit of the days very often :))


 



I like my casual outfits for uni; jumper and jeans, depends on ze mood, but I'll always amp the outfit up via accessories, or hairstyles etc but I decided to wear ankle boots this time just to add that pizzaz ;)













I loved what my twin Jodie (my sister from another mister;) ) was wearing & graciously she agreed to let me take some pictures of her outfit :D






Jodie's definitely on a Biker chick chic flex lately and this is just one of her many outfits to prove it.












BEHIND THE SCENES:





xoxo


0 comments: