(8) Portobello road, Portobello road / Street where the riches of ages are stowed... (8)

Wednesday, October 24, 2012 Unknown 0 Comments

Last weekend, one of my dolls Ayesha and I took a trip to Portobello Road market. It was the first time I'd ever been and my mind had made up pre-journey what the market would look like. Have you guys ever seen the movie Bedknobs and Broomsticks? If yes, then that was how I pictured it, if you haven't heard, youtube it and watch! Legendary Film!!
I loved the market!! I didn't feel like I was in London at all!! It was crazy!! From genuine Military jackets to Vintage 1920's stock to fresh Jamaican food been cooked on the grill (yum), Portobello road really is the street where the ages of riches are stowed!
I managed to buy a genuine Kimono which I've wanted forEVER for £30 on sale! Can you imagine??! And a pair of massive gold circus inspired earrings :) There was sooooo much more I wanted to buy, but I needed to remember there were other clothing items I actually NEEDED rather than WANTED ;)
Here are a few pics from our day :)













We also made a quick stop at Camden and Westfield, so it was busssyyy but such a wicked day for us both!! :D
xoxo

0 comments: