University Outfit of Those Days Part IIII

Friday, February 01, 2013 Unknown 0 Comments

It's been a long time coming hasn't it beauts?!! I've missed doing outfit of the day but due to the unpredictable weather here in the UK, it's made it a bit difficult but never mind!! It's here now :))
I've been poorly over the past week and haven't really been in the mood to dress up haha!! So explains my laid-back outfit to uni ;)




At the moment, we're going through something I like to call Winter Warm. It's not particularly hot but it's not freezing cold either and we're in the winter season. Genius name right?! ;P


I'm in love with my leather trousers with side panels and try to wear them whenever possible!!




My D.I.Y studded ankle boots I thought paired nicely with the outfit...


I love my flared white top but decided to tie part of it into a side knot for a touch of edge.


Threw in my must-wear-with-every-outfit-possible-until-I-can't-anymore cross earrings! 


Added my navy blue winter jacket which I absolutely adore, my black snood and voila!! One outfit for uni coming up!! :))





*photo credit to my twinny Jodie 

xoxo

0 comments: