Cool Story Bro/Bruh (University Outfit of Those Days Part VI).

Wednesday, February 20, 2013 Unknown 0 Comments





One of my favourite things to do (but probably unhealthy as all my ladies out there know) is online shopping. I don't even remember HOW I got onto customised clothing but I did!! I ended up on cafepress.co.uk and was on the site for approximately a good hour and a bit!! I ended up buying one jumper even though I had a shopping cart FULL of stuff but I had to restrain myself for the good of my bank account.

I'd had a very tiring week and wasn't really in the mood to wear anything special to uni (as if you really want to wear anything special to uni anyway) ha! So I decided to go casual and throw on my new jumper.

I'm pretty sure you've all had a conversation with someone who enjoys the sound of their own voice, which results in you saying after they've finished their monologue, 'Cool Story' or 'Nice Story' or something along those lines. I know I have ;D!!  


Even though I wanted to buy so many jumpers, I had fallen deeply for this one because I thought it was hilarious. And so damn true!! It would also save me using my voice. If someone decided to go and have a one-man speech and asked me what I thought afterwards, all I would have to do is point at my jumper ;)


England is going through that very confusing and unpredictable weather change once again. It's been really warm out recently so I managed to go through the day with just the jumper and a beanie although I brought my coat JUST incase!!



I've been teaming up my leather trousers with just about anything and everything because I la-la-la-lurrve them and wore my almost-knee-high lace up boots. Voila, one casual outfit for uni/sixth form/college/errand running at your service!


BEHIND THE SCENES:


Remember how I told you I'd brought a jacket because England has a reputation of having unpredictable weather? Yup, it started raining on my way home...


*Photo credit to the twinny Jodie

xoxo

0 comments: