In Those Jeans.

Thursday, February 28, 2013 Unknown 0 Comments

One of the hottest trends for this year is dun dun dah nahhhhh....The Denim. Not denim jeans necessarily, not denim shirts...just. Denim. To be honest, I don't even know why we call Denim a trend; it's been a part of life long before I made an entrance on this planet, so really it should be classified as a sort of lifestyle.

Denim is one of those statement pieces I think should be a part of every woman's wardrobe. For me, I personally love my denim jacket because of that extra cool factor it brings. I could wear a maxi dress with my denim jacket, *clicks* instant retro 90's chick. I could wear denim on denim (although one needs to be EXTRA careful how that's styled as it could end in calamity)! You can wear denim in a variety of ways as long as YOU define denim, and not the other way around. Below are some ideas of how I would style denim:


OUTFIT 1
    

             



Either the crop top or the bandeau would be my choice but I'm leaning more towards crop top just because I'm literally like in love with them at the moment ;)



Outfit 2


Rocking a bit of monochrome here with the blue on blue. The yellow shoes I think add a POP! to the somewhat simple hues. 



Outfit 3




Told you I loved crop tops!! Haha!! You could change the aztec print crop top to a plain grey one if you wanted, but the print I feel makes it that more eye-popping :) I la-la-la-love boyfriend jeans!! It's better I feel to wear a more fitted top with them for that touch of femininity...too much baggy isn't nice!!


xoxo

0 comments: