Brown Sugar

Wednesday, October 15, 2014 Unknown 4 Comments

 
Camel Jacket- Vintage  White Tee- Primark  Mom Jeans- Primark   Shoes- River Island

So I don't know if we've just happily skipped over Autumn but goodness me! It's cold! Well it was yesterday when I wore this outfit. I'm trying so hard not to bust out my jumpers just yet because I feel it's a bit too early. I'm just biding my time.

My masters is going great! Loving most of the modules and really enjoy spending time and working with my classmates. I had Shorthand lectures all today which was tortuous but sort of enjoyable at the same time. I love being challenged (no matter how much I may hate it at the time) and shorthand definitely, DEFINITELY does that. I'm done now for the week which is quite lovely as I have so much reading and work to do!

Hope you guys are having a great week so far!

xoxo

4 comments:

  1. Cute jacket i just recently pick up similar one from thrift store that color is very versatile. ....toodles
    Dee
    urbansoigne.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Delores :) aren't thrift stores such little gems?!

      xoxo

      Delete
  2. Beautiful and great coat. - Defo needed for this cold weather in the UK. :)

    missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much :D

      Haha! Definitely needed!

      xoxo

      Delete