I Am The After Party.

Saturday, September 07, 2013 Unknown 0 Comments








About a week and a bit ago, my family and I went away for a mini-holiday which was so great :) lots of roller-coasters, lots of fun, lots of headaches and sleeping, ha! What could be better?

On the way home, we stopped off at nearby park and just relaxed for the afternoon. It was so lovely outside and we wanted a few more hours together as a family before we got back to our normality of busybusybusybusybusy! A holiday vlog is coming soon ;)

I received this flipping awesome top from http://www.lushtshirts.co.uk/collections/vests/products/i-am-the-after-party-vest which I have been wearing like ALL the time! I swear, I wore it before I left for my holiday, I wore it during my holiday and I'm still wearing it numerous times after! I absolutely love it :D It's so something I would say, so when I was able to pick a top this one just screamed me!

This is how I wore my top. My family kept saying I looked very American, ha! Especially with my NYC snapback ;) but hey! I'm not complaining, I love me some Americans!!!

I've had so many compliments on it which is lovely :) I'll definitely be buying more tops from Lush T-Shirts!! You should check them out, they have lots of fabulous slogan tops for everyone, so make sure you check out their website here: http://www.lushtshirts.co.uk/


Hope you're all having a great weekend!!!




xoxo

0 comments: