London Fashion Week.

Saturday, September 14, 2013 Unknown 0 Comments

 



  

Hey beauts! Hope you're well and have had a lovely week :)

The weather has been pretty dreary in ye old England, rain and all sorts :( but hey ho!!

This week, I started my internship and when I say I'm knackered...I mean I am ontheedgeasmymyeyelidsgetheavyandihaveblackbagsundermyeyesandmybonesandbackachesandimliterallyabouttocrashoutasimwritingthis type of tired ;) It's a lot of hard -work but one of the perks of the job is that I have the opportunity to attend a lot of press days, and today I got tickets to go to LFW :) 

I attended Bora Aksu's shows whose designs were stunning. They were very heavy in lace, silk and the blue and white hues. The layout was perfect, the ambiance was mesmerizing, it was amazing :)

I have a little video of what the show was like if you want to have a look-see :P

 I'm attending another show on Saturday so I really should go to bed, haha!




Have a great day/night wherever you are in the world my loves!

xoxo

0 comments: