Basking in Glory.

Monday, September 02, 2013 Unknown 0 Comments

My mamma took this picture of me last week when we were away.

Beauts!!!! How I've missed you! I haven't blogged in a week and it's felt like an eternity!!

Hope you've all been well :) I got back from a mini-holiday with my family last Thursday which was amazing and truly needed. We've all been so busy and stressed out over the past few months so it was great just to spend some quality family time with each other. Not thinking about work but just enjoying life.

Things are about to get mental; I'm going to start a fashion internship with Star magazine next week which I'm absolutely buzzing for! And that's for three months so I'm looking forward to that :) I'm also looking to attend some LFW events next week too, just finalizing some last minute details. And I have been in contact with a company who have asked me to do a post on one of the t-shirts they graciously sent me :) So that'll be in another post as well :)

I'll also be doing some styling posts too. So different ways of styling, or my approach to said style and how I would rock it!

I went through a sort of rough patch before we went away but I believe I've come out of it stronger and more happier. I'm at a point where I just look at life, close my eyes for a second, bask in the sunshine and just smile.

xoxo

0 comments: