James Blake.

Saturday, September 28, 2013 Unknown 0 Comments

Hi my loves!! I've finally sorted out the blogger problems and I am backkkkkkkk *dougies really badly*
I hope you haven't missed me too much ;P I was going to do another post but I thought instead to kick things back into action, why not start with what I did yesterday?

Here's a warning; since this is a sort of catch-up post/what-I-got-up-to-post, it's pretty long so you may wanna get a cuppa (tea) or biscuits ;)

My sissy Stephanie, our girl Tamara, and I went to a James Blake gig at Shepherd's Bush o2 Empire on Thursday in West London. Now, anyone who knows me knows I'm like madly in love with James Blake, so I was incredibly excited to go see him perform!

Before we went to watch him, we went for dinner at Wahaca in White City which is literally like next door to the o2 empire. It's a Mexican restaurant and the food was soooooOOOOooo delish!!! 

One thing about me, there are times when I plan-plan-PLAN an outfit and there are times when I just put outfit ideas together before/during sleep. The latter works better in my favour and was how yesterday's outfit was put together. I don't feel like I'm trying so hard, I literally just put on whatever I think will go and leave. Tamara helped me take some pictures of the outfit :D








 



I also took some pics of what Stephanie and Tamara were wearing because me loved them!! So you guys get three outfit ideas! Get in!!




 



We had such an amazing day out, James Blake was phenomenal. I mean no words I can string together can describe the passion and love I have for Blake, it truly was one of the best days/nights of my life. I did a bit of vlogging of the day/night if you want to have a looksee and there are pictures of the day/night too :P










I warn you now and I will again in the video, that the video is not suitable for those with photo epilepsy!

Speak soon loves and hope you're all smiling wherever you are in the world :*



xoxo

0 comments: