Sweet Sweet Fantasy.

Sunday, October 06, 2013 Unknown 2 Comments

Yesterday, one of my girls Siobhan turned 21 and she threw a fancy dress party!! It was such an amazing night, one of the best birthday parties I've gone to!! She looked flippin incredible as cat, I actually think I started drooling when I saw her!!!




Everyone who came looked so cool, it really was a fun night!!!

My sister and I decided to go as a cop/police officer and a robber and when we got to the party, our boy was also dressed a cop/police officer!! My other beauties, Ayesha and Tamara dressed as Princess Jasmine and Xena: Warrior Princess and both looked incredible!!


It was such a great night, lots of laughter and food :) We took a thousand pictures but these are just some of the ones I took and have received from other people. 

Hope you enjoy the photos!









xoxo

2 comments:

  1. I love Your outfit, You look so sexy, MEOW!
    KIsses!
    http://pandamone.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete