Pleasure Beach

Sunday, September 07, 2014 Unknown 0 Comments





This was the day when my family and I went to Pleasure Beach in Great Yarmouth. They had some good rides! Some not so good - well it's my own fault really haha! I have back aches...a LOT but it doesn't really cause much harm. However,the first ride I went on actually had a sign that said 'If you have back pain/aches blah blah blah...don't go on this ride. Unfortunately for me, I didn't see it and went on it. Oops!

Also, my sunglasses and my little sister's phone got stolen which was obviously incredibly upsetting. However, you have to shake it off and remember that there are much bigger things in life than losing a mobile or a pair of sunglasses which are both replaceable. Sure enough you may lose some memories in the form of pictures but surely having beautiful memories in the first place is enough?


xoxo

0 comments: