Rolling To Ikea.

Sunday, October 27, 2013 Unknown 2 Comments

                      (excuse my hair!!!!)                       
                                     *photo credit to my sissy


Hey beauts!!!! Hope you're all well and having a fab weekend!!

After work today, my sissy and I went to Ikea to get some ideas for our bedroom. We're going to be redecorating so we went to go and get some inspiration........which we didn't find! Ha!

I mean there was one set-up that I LOVED and will probably get when I move out/ get married/have my own family/ but my sis said it was too dark....told you I'm a goth :P

It was fun though :) I also managed to get my leg grabbed onto by the sweetest little boy who mistook me for his sister because his jacket was over his face....it was a tad weird, LOL!

I wore my oversized and when I mean oversized, I mean I bought it from the men's section and the size is LARGE type oversized ;) I got it from Primark from £3....as soon as I eyed up this top, I had to hide it from everyone else. There was no way on earth I was letting that thing into someone else's wardrobe, you can forget that boo!

Just chucked on my trusty denim jacket, military boots, gold cross earrings, hair in a messy bun and viola!

Now the reason you may be wondering why my hair looks as if it's trying to escape from the crown of my head, is because we are in the midst of St.Jude's storm . Not a rainy storm, but a heavy wind storm. The funny thing is, it's not even cold!!! It's just hella blustery!! 

xoxo



2 comments:

  1. I seriously love this outfit girl, the Stones are one of my favorite bands so I think you've done them proud. ;D :D And the pun, so perfect. Your creative sister!
    -Mak
    http://beautifulfreaks17.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much my beauty :)) I'm so glad you love it :D hahaha!! I do try ;P

      xoxo

      Delete