Gothic Girl

Friday, October 11, 2013 Unknown 8 Comments






  


 The other day, I was on my laptop and suddenly just had an impulse to go and do an outfit of the day in the garden. I literally just put this together and asked my mum if she would help me take the pictures, so thanks mamma! :)

I would probably wear this outfit for a day out to be honest!...actually come to think of it, I'm going out soon....*snaps in a circle three times* well! That's my outfit sorted! Get In!!!!

One of the reasons I love Autumn? This may be very gothic of me (and I do have a gothic side :P), but I love being able to wear dark colours; clothes, jewellery, lipstick! I favour a deep purple/rich burgundy/deep red lip over pretty pink and nude lipsticks and Autumn is the best time for it! In this outfit I'm wearing a dark purple lipstick called Black Cherry by Butter London which is probably my favourite lipstick at the moment! I normally go for a matte finish with my lipsticks, but this one has more of a gloss finish and I must say I'm loving the results! I might do a dark lipstick post soon so you guys can see what kind of dark lipsticks I'll be rocking this winter!

Most of the clothes I ALWAYS reach for are dark colours, even in Summer! I have to snap myself out of it in Summer because..well..the sun is shining but in Autumn/Winter and sometimes even Spring, I relish in it.




Hope you beautiful people are all okay and having a great day :*

xox

8 comments:

  1. so stylish. i like it very much. the crop top is looking very beatiful with that maxi skirt.

    djordjevich.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh thank you so much Sonja, that's so lovely of you :) xoxo

      Delete
  2. love the outfit! you look stunning!
    xo

    http://peekaboo-vintage.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much Rosie, that's so kind of you!! :) xoxoxo

      Delete
  3. Fabolous, luv Your hat, You have a fantastic figure!
    Kisses!

    http://pandamone.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Maja, you're too kind :* :) xoxo

      Delete
  4. I am loving this look, tres chic xx

    Cat xx

    http://dropsoffashionthread.blogspot.ie/2013/10/first-of-winter-woolies.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Cat! I'm happy that you love it :) xoxo

      Delete