Thorpe Park

Sunday, July 13, 2014 Unknown 0 Comments


 Evening my loves!!!!! 

On Friday, my sister, brother and I finally, FINALLY went to Thorpe Park. My sister and I had arranged to take my brother as a surprise gift for his 18th birthday back in late June but because of his exams we had to postpone until Friday.

It was such a brilliant day out; the love I have for my siblings grows every day and outings like this continue to strengthen our bond.

We almost got on every single ride...for those of you that have been to Thorpe Park you KNOW how nasty those queues can get especially, when everyone and their cat break up from school but we literally missed the rush thank God. We were speaking to one of the workers in the restaurant and she said they were expecting at least 50,000 kids next week....

We went on Colossus, Nemesis, Vortex twice and Zodiac. My brother and sister went on Saw; as soon as my little eyes laid on Saw, I absolutely refused. One thing I hate on rollercoasters is the part when you go up  at a  90 degree angle to get to the drop if that makes sense. I had a horrible experience of that on Shrieka in Busch Gardens, Florida and every ride similar to that I stay well clear of! Haa!!

Overall it was a great day filled lots of laughter, smiles, belly rolling, upside down screaming and as such as you would expect when going to a theme park!

xoxo

0 comments: