Wolfscape

Monday, July 21, 2014 Unknown 0 Comments



Yesterday, it was my little princess of a sister's 11th birthday so my family and some of our extended family went out. We went to a local bowling alley in which the girls of the family completely thrashed the guys, (we have some epic bowling skills) and had a buffet of delicious Chinese food afterwards. We originally planned to go to a local park which is absolutely beautiful but it started raining, so, everyone came back to our house and had such an epic night. I think I can safely say that we're all feeling it today! Ha!

This is what I wore yesterday.

There were some pictures I wanted to post but that they didn't fit in with the post so I'll post them on the blog later this week. I don't know if you can see but in the first picture I have a gold bangle chain which wraps around my hand. I am absolutely besotted with it and will probably show it to you guys properly in another statement piece post!

Have a great week!

Xoxo

0 comments: