Forever Keen

Sunday, October 26, 2014 Unknown 0 Comments



Do you like the picture?? I took it on the way back from holiday a few months back.

I've been trying to improve on my photography; I love taking pictures of anything and everything beautiful/interesting/out of the ordinary. Those are the things that inspire me. I might put a page together just so I can document all of those things.

Hope you guys are well and having a great weekend :) I'm currently ill as hell...again. Haha! I caught a cold which I'm pretty sure is actually the flu but I've been coughing and sneezing like crazy and at this point, I honestly feel like my nose will fall off at any given minute!

Also, I'm going to start selling some stuff on ebay! I've already started so if you want to have a look at the first item I'll be selling, feel free:
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Missguided-Launna-Distressed-Cut-Out-Denim-Shirt-/161461833737?ssPageName=ADME:L:LCA:GB:1123

I'm about to do some work for uni now and potentially (most definitely) have a little cat-nap later!

xoxo

0 comments: