In Grunge We Trust

Wednesday, October 22, 2014 Unknown 2 Comments



Taking pictures by yourself - it's a challenge! Haha! 

This is just a quick snapshot of what I wore to university yesterday. I bought these new shoes from ebay and I am in la-la-la-love with them! They're so 90's grunge which is just up my street and make any outfit just that bit more edgy which you guys know I love.

I've definitely been going for a different vibe with my pictures; a bit more of a vintage feel to them. You could say my creative side is coming out a bit. I also like the fact that I don't have time to go to a location to do the pictures - it forces me to be creative with the limited space I have which is quite a good skill to have I think!

So tonight, I'm completely relaxing! Had a really hectic week at uni so after this post I'm going to either catch up with Once Upon A Time, Love & Hip Hop Hollywood or The Originals and then head downstairs to watch The Apprentice!

Have a great evening my loves.

xoxo

2 comments: