Swimming in Green

Thursday, November 06, 2014 Unknown 0 Comments


*Photo Credit to my Sister

I know! I know! I'm sorry! I really am!

I honestly haven't had time to blog - so much so it's getting to the point of frustration. I've been wanting to blog since Sunday but the workload I have right now is so overwhelming and I have two exams coming up! Obviously my mind is elsewhere but I'll get there soon!

This is what I wore to uni today. Very simple! I bought this jumper from Primark over the weekend. Have I told you guys how I go about buying jumpers? Well just in case I haven't, I always buy my jumpers from the Men's section. Why you ask? I think they're cooler than female jumpers (or maybe it's because I don't like wearing feminine clothes). I always buy them in a Large or X-Large, depends on the style really. Threw on my mom jeans, my creepers, rings and good to go.

I'm also going through another piercing phase; I'm thinking of getting either a rook or a helix piercing. Until I decide which part of my ear is getting a hole through it next, I'm wearing some ear cuffs to decorate my ear in the meantime!

I'm off to go and relax for the night, I think I deserve it after the hectic day I had!


Have a great night.

xoxo

0 comments: