Black Out Days

Thursday, November 27, 2014 Unknown 2 Comments



So I'm almost back!

You're probably wondering what I mean by that, well - I've done two exams which literally took up all my time meaning no time for blogging and I only have 1 more left before the Christmas holidays (which I'm so looking forward to!).

Then you have me all to yourselves, ha!

I hope you've all been well! 

This outfit I wore out on Sunday when I went for lunch with my dear friend Jini, who I've missed terribly. We went to Wetherspoons in Tower Hill and had a massive catch-up under the pub Christmas Tree (literally we sat underneath the Christmas tree), which was lovely.

I'm definitely getting into the Christmas spirit now that my exams are over thank God! Hope all my fellow Americans are having a fantastic thanksgiving!

xoxo

2 comments: