Throw B.

Saturday, May 18, 2013 Unknown 6 Comments


    Jodie took this pic last year on our way to meet my other beaut Jenita so we could watch Twilight. 

Hello beauts!! Hope you've been great and had a fabulous week!!! I've had one amazing but buck tiring week this week. I've decided instead of telling you what I've been up to this week, I'm just gonna tell you next weekend as I should be finishing what I've been doing next week Friday and I'll just do one big post instead of doing two posts.

I've been on a journey of self-discovery...my outlook on life has changed and it's so good it's even changing my eating habits!! I've been eating much better lately opting for healthier meals like couscous and chicken, pasta and fish and just salads and I must say I'm feeling great!! I obviously still eat junk food but in moderation. No more McDonalds and Domino's pizza every week!! I eat either of them once a week and eat healthy for the rest of the week ;) good idea huh?!

But I'll go into more detail about that later!


xoxo

6 comments:

  1. Wow, good for you for being on a journey of self-discovery and for having it change your outlook in life. I do agree that healthy eating habits do make us feel better about ourselves, not only physically, but in our overall well-being!

    And you're looking cute in that outfit! How I wish the weather where I live is fit for wearing layers!

    Shalom and God bless! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Irene love!! :) Your comment meant a lot :)) It definitely does!! :D

      Thank you babe!! xoxo

      Delete
  2. Great look, that looks so amazing on you! Btw, just added you on Google+, I have no idea why it took me so long to do so...Hahaha ^_^ Anyways can't wait to read more posts love!

    -Mak

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you beautiful!!! :D

      Ha!!! Same here gurl, I thought I added you LONG time ago!! :D

      Hehe!! Keep posted beaut, they're on their way ;)

      xoxo

      Delete
  3. seems it was soo cold.you look great..its cold season in Kenya n this has given me ideas of how to dress for the season
    http://afrocouturedesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohhh wow!! Kenya :D I'm so glad it's given you some ideas on how to layer and dress Lydia :) xoxo

      Delete