Say a Little Prayer For You.

Thursday, May 23, 2013 Unknown 0 Comments


I think I speak on behalf of a lot of people today.

Today, has been a horrible day. Hearts have been broken, a loved one has been lost all in the name of hatred. I will not give attention to the unworthy because they want to be spoken about, but rather the victim.

I'm sure you've all been listening to the news and heard of the horrific butchering to a British Soldier. 

I don't care what religion or race. I don't care what background or ethnicity.

Watching the news 24/7 today. Seeing newspapers with the front page splashed with the same horrific news made my stomach turn. When I saw the face of our lost soldier I had to look away as I was almost sick. People in the office were crying. I can't even begin to imagine what his family must be going through. My heart and prayers are with them.

It's not even just this. The whole world needs prayer; there are so many issues and other horrific events taking place all over the world.

I know as I sit here, typing away, my heart will continue to pray.

Rest in eternal peace Lee Rigby.

xoxo

0 comments: