Lipstick Wonderland.

Monday, January 06, 2014 Unknown 0 Comments




I thought it would be nice to do a different sort of post today...my winter lipstick collection!

A few posts ago, I talked about how I love dark colours in winter time so I thought I'd do a post on them so you guys can see my faves!!!!


This one is called "Black Cherry" by Butter London.It has a gloss finish and is one of my fave lipsticks ever! Although it does come off easily because it's more glossy than other lipsticks, it means more trips to the bathroom to top up but it's all gooood in the hood!!!!! 


This is the finished product. You see how it's a light, feminine type of purple? So this would be a good one for those of you who want a pop of colour but not so much on the BAM! side ;)





I totally forgot to take a picture whilst applying the next lipstick by MAC called "Rebel". It's much MUCH darker than the Butter London one. In order to pull it off, I normally use a lipliner called "Magenta" again by MAC which gives my lips an even purple surface to work from before applying Rebel.

 (Apologies For My Crappy Looking Nails! Haha)


The red lippy is ruby woo. To be honest, I haven't used it in AGESSSS! I've been too busy wearing my purple lipsticks which I am currently obsessed with at the moment, but I thought I'd still show you it anyway!

Ruby Woo is by MAC and has a matte finish. When I first bought it, I thought it was amazing, but I'm not too sure now. I love the colour don't get me wrong but the finish isn't quite doing it for me anymore. I always have to apply a vaseline base before I apply the lipstick otherwise it comes out looking a little....strange.

And now...





CYBER!!! It's by MAC and I fricking love it!!! I added it in my winter wishlist, asked for it for Christmas and viola! My wishes came true :) I was so happy when I got this, I've wanted it for the longest time! It is THE darkest lipstick (apart from black of course ;P). I remember when I wore it for Christmas and my dad looked at me and said 'Your lipstick!!....it's a bit...gothic ain't it?' Ahahaha! Which to me was music to my ears! I love it so much! I'll do an outfit post soon with it so you guys can see what it looks like :)

I know this was a damn long post ;D but hopefully you guys liked it and it gave you some ideas on what lippies you might want to purchase in the future!!


xoxo

0 comments: