Turn Down.

Wednesday, August 14, 2013 Unknown 4 Comments

  (one of my favourite jumpers and I love that hat!!!)

Hey you beautiful people!! Hope you're alright and having a fab week :))

I needed to come on my blog and just type type type my little soul out, ha! I am soooooo illllll. I feel absolutely ridiculously terrible right now it's like blahhhh!!

I was attacked and struck down by gastric flu and have been in bed since Monday :( I hate being bed bound, it's like the worst thing ever!

I've been reading, researching and planning mostly which I don't mind doing, but mayyyn I just want to be back to my tigger self already *cries*!

I got a lot of asks on twitter about where I got this jumper from back in February. Isn't it legde?!! It's from cafepress :) the following is the link so you can buy it in sweatshirts or hoodies or design it yourself! http://www.cafepress.com/+cool-story-bro+sweatshirts-hoodies

I was invited to the So...! fragrance launch party tomorrow evening which I was excited about and was planning on going with my sissy but at the moment, that looks like a negative :'( I can just about walk downstairs without feeling dizzy/faint or like I'm about to fall into an eternal sleep, let alone walk, take the train, swap for another train, swap for another train, do so more walking, mingling, then doing that again all the way home. But I mean we'll see!

Sorry to drop this all on ya, but I really wanted to just type and let it all out. I mean isn't that one of the reasons for a blog? ;)

xoxo

4 comments: