Style Statement: Chunky Necklace

Tuesday, March 11, 2014 Unknown 2 Comments



Up until last year, Jewellery definitely wasn't my forte. I just threw on whatever I felt like, sometimes I would even leave the house without earrings on( shock!) because I genuinely wasn't bothered what type of jewellery I had.

My love for all things edgy have definitely taken over as I'm constantly on the lookout for anything out of the ordinary, oversized or just plain Elise.

This gorgeous necklace however was a holiday gift from one of my friends! It's not something that I personally would have picked which is why I love it all the more and the fact is is from a different country immediately brings history into the necklace.

Oversized necklaces I feel definitely can bring that WOW! factor to a somewhat plain outfit and make it look all the more stylish. For example, there may be a day I just want to wear casual clothes but in order to spruce it up, especially if it's a dark outfit, I'll immediately go for this number!

I never realised how jewellery can sometimes take an outfit that little bit further but I'm glad I caught on to it sooner than later!

Hope you guys are having a fab week so far!

Xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Stunning statement necklace!
    Do you want to follow each other on Bloglovin?

    Lu ❤
    http://www.balgarka.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh thank you so much Lu! :)


      I don't actually have a Bloglovin account but I don't mind perhaps on google+??

      Xoxo

      Delete