London's Calling!

Friday, August 02, 2013 Unknown 3 Comments













Hey there beauts! Hope you're well and having a great week :D Am I the only one who thinks this week went Ã¼ber fast?! And helllooooo, it's August?!!! It's gonna be Christmas again soon!! Golly jee!

Last week my sissy and I went to London for the day and did sooo much like we completely zonked when we got home! We went to the V&A, Buckingham Palace, National Art Gallery, Embankment Pier, went shopping and THEN went to watch The Wolverine! So cheyer, it was a packed day!

I didn't get to vlog at the cinema because mine and my sister's phone betrayed us by dying sooo yeah. Hahaa!

My sis helped me take a pic of what I was wearing which also happened to just be a picture of me by the Rose Gardens near Buckingham Palace so you can see what I wore from there.

The video is a mini day vlog of what we did and where we went :)

xoxo


3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh I LOVED This vlog Elizabeth. May I steal your accents??? Seriously their BEAUTIFUL!!! <3 ^_^

    -Mak

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you beautiful :) I'm glad you enjoyed it :D

      Hahaha!!!! Knock yourself out love, haha!! Really?! Aww, that's so sweet of you :'D

      xoxo

      Delete
  2. May be I should steal it too...mite come in useful....ha ha ha !!! when I ask you out

    ReplyDelete