Summer Playlist: Bastille

Sunday, June 08, 2014 Unknown 0 Comments



I think it's safe to say *fingers crossed* that summer has arrived!!!!!!! *clicks champagne*

I'm soo happy! Everyone (well at least where I am and what I've seen anyway, ha!) is so happy that it could only be because of summer! Maxi dresses, skirts and shorts all the way!

I've had a continuous longing to go to a festival this year! I'm bummed I may not be able to go to any so to make up for it, I'm making my own summer playlist.

Bastille: Things We Lost In The Fire is one of my all-time favourite songs and is one song that I would love to and hopefully one day get to dance to with curly hair, a flower headband, wide round sunglasses, mojito/beer in hand, flower dress and the sun in the background at a festival!

Xoxo

0 comments: