Rocky Christmas

Wednesday, December 03, 2014 Unknown 0 Comments


Yes, yes, yes! We put up our Christmas tree over the weekend and I can't tell you how excited I was! My siblings and I sang along to Christmas carols, while decorating the tree, screaming at the top of our lungs to Twelve Days of Christmas, while my parents sat back watching us, smiling.

I really do love Christmas. I'm actually more excited for it than my birthday which is a couple of days before. I don't know why though! We still party it up!

I've been wanting to do a video on my blog for a while but I just haven't had time. It'll be different;I think it will be something that hopefully will help a lot of people. Although I love documenting everything style, life and whatnot, sometimes you go through stuff but no-one wants to talk about it in fear of coming across as sad. We're all human, we all go through things. It's okay to be sad, as long as you're able to pick yourself up afterwards and strive towards happier and better things. I'll most likely do it during the Christmas holidays when I have a few hours spare, so I'll keep you guys updated!

Have a great rest of the week my loves.

xoxo

0 comments: