London Fashion Week: The Catwalk Edit BTS

Sunday, February 22, 2015 Unknown 0 Comments



I was so humbled to be invited to The Catwalk Edit on Thursday to kick off London Fashion Week. I went to half of my lecture in the morning and literally sprinted to meet Jodie at Waterloo station and off we went. It was a jam-packed day, that much I can say, but it was easily one of my favourite days of the year so far. 

Spending the day in the field I am most passionate about with one of my best friends? Bliss.

These are just a couple behind-the-scenes pictures from the day. I'm editing the videos and pictures as I type and, fingers crossed, I'll post it up on Tuesday. There's been so much to do and so little time and I've just about got time to finish it up so I'm using my time wisely. Ha!

I hope you've all been well and had a super weekend.

xoxo

0 comments: