Busy X Elise

Thursday, March 12, 2015 Unknown 4 Comments

*Photo by Anna Koppenhofer

Ha! I know from the picture it doesn't look like I'm busy but don't let the sun and smiles fool you! It's completely manic over here my loves. My masters course is rounding up - can you believe it? I remember blogging this time last year saying how I'd got into the course and now I'm almost done?! It's crazy!

This picture was taken about two weeks ago now I believe. It was one of the behind-the-scenes pictures for our mini-fashion shoot for the fashion section of our student magazine. It's one of my favourites! We've finished the print version of our magazine but make sure to check out our online one! I'm writing on all things fashion as per usual. If you want to check out my articles, head to the lifestyle section and scroll down until you see the fashion link! : http://synced-magazine.com/

I have been trying and failing to upload my Catwalk video for the past goddamn century but it just won't upload *cries* I'm so sorry. I'll eventually put it up but I'll just slip it into my vlogs and press sections.

I'm honestly so excited to start blogging properly again. I have to pre-warn you now I still won't be blogging like before as I have a full-time internship which starts in April but I'll definitely have more time to blog as I won't be in university!

Hope you guys have been well and are having a fantastic week!

xoxo

4 comments:

  1. It is great to get an update from you, Elise. I am glad everything is going so well with your school career.

    Sharon
    http://www.afashioncrowd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi sharon! Thank you so much, I hope everything is well with you :)

      xoxo

      Delete
  2. You are so cute!! I LOVE your blog!!!

    www.makelifeyourrunway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete