Fashion X Art Gallery Fair

Thursday, June 20, 2013 Unknown 2 Comments

Last night, I was invited to attend a fashion and Art event by Fashion Compassion. They're an ethical fashion boutique who intertwine fashion and the environment together! So the twinny and I met up straight after work and made our way to Notting Hill.

p.s-- how GORGEOUS is Notting Hill??! Jodie and I...we're looking at this area you know.









Upon arrival, we were met with beautiful smiles and drinks, which we loved a bit too much! Haha!!

I wanted to take pictures of some of the pieces there; I can't even put into words how incredible they were! But I didn't want to. It was Fashion Compassion's night so they will showcase their work and if you want to know more about the website, click the following link: http://www.fashioncompassion.co.uk/

Mine and Jodie's favourite was a Marilyn Monroe piece...ah sweet lord, it was phenomenal. Can't even put into words how incredible the art was.

I also got talking to a lovely intern there! So sweet, and funny. If you're reading, hey gurrl!! :D

I also met Fiona, the social and media marketing intern at the fair who I've been in constant contact with over the past few weeks and she's so lovely! It was so nice to put a name to a face :D


The art work, the fashion pieces, even the company, everything was just amazing. Had thrilling conversations with a  few people, exchanged details and golly gosh. Lesson of the Night: I need business cards! Ha!!

Jodie and I got talking to a beautiful woman named Anya who is an artist and one of her art pieces were on display. I was in shock; it was absolutely stunning. She explained her story behind the piece and to be able to see her vision come to life was truly inspirational. Seeing all the pieces made me want to start drawing again...and I will!


 I was so unbelievably happy and thankful to be part of such a beautiful experience and was even happier that my bestie was there to experience it with me :'). I love fashion but art is one of my true loves. I've loved it ever since I was little and to be able to experience both was truly a blissful feeling.

Here a few more pics from the night:












Hope you're all well and having a fab week!!

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Love your outfit! So chic and the art gallery fair sounds fun too though I hope you also took photos of some artworks too.

    WWW.STYLEVANITY.COM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Alyssa! I'm glad you love it :D

      I didn't because Fashion Compassion had a photographer for the night who took photos, but I've been sent them so I'll post some very soon!!


      xoxo

      Delete