Underground LA

Monday, April 27, 2015 Unknown 0 Comments


Jacket - Vintage   Top - Primark    Jeans - New Look   Boots - Primark

This OOTD is the definition of impromptu; my sister and I took a trip to Camden yesterday so I asked her to take a picture of my outfit as we were waiting for the train. I didn't take my DSLR hence why the pictures aren't sharp this time round but hopefully you guys get the gist of it.

I wanted to wear something comfy so I chucked on my new T-shirt I got from the men's section in Primark, my off- black ripped denim jeans and my ankle boots. It was a little chilly so I decided to go for my camel coat, as per usual. We went to Camden so I could get another ear piercing; I got my forward helix pierced - I posted a picture on my instagram. Seven piercings down, two more to go!

I might do a blog post on the items I've recently purchased very soon - you guys know I love a good bargain so most of the things I've bought are incredibly inexpensive, for example my boots. I found them in Primark and have wanted them for ages! I waited a little bit as I knew that the price of the shoes would eventually go down and it did. It was reduced from £10 to £3 so I was very happy indeed!

Hope you're all doing well!

xoxo

0 comments: