Kiss Of Spring

Thursday, April 02, 2015 Unknown 0 Comments

Snapback - Amazon    Necklace - PeopleTree   Crop Top -New Look   Skirt - Primark 

Spring is finally here and I am so happy!

It means we're one step closer to shorts, longer sunny days, music festival season and ice-creams every day. But I'm getting ahead of myself - Spring has just arrived. This is an outfit I will be wearing sometime in the very near future; not knowing when I'll be posting pictures of my outfit on my blog, I thought it safe to post it now. I have a lot planned for the rest of the year and it all kicks off next week so better to have something for you guys now!

I've also finished my Masters last week! I'm so thankful it's over and I can now look forward to the next step in my career. I'm also grateful it's over because I can now spend time with all my loved ones, well, with what limited free time I have anyway!

I hope you've all been well and having a great week!

xoxo

0 comments: