For Peach Sake

Sunday, June 07, 2015 Unknown 2 Comments


Turtle Neck Vest - Primark   Mom Jeans - Primark   Sunglasses - Primark  Creepers - Gift

Is it a bird? Is it a plane? 

No! It's Elise! And she's wearing colours by thunder!

I must say I think I've embraced colour a little bit too much; my nails are pink (I despise pink) and my clothes are coloured - the only item that I wore today which was black were my shoes...and I survived! Hoorah!

It was too lovely to wear black and why not celebrate a beautiful day with beautiful colours? So I thought it was time to wear my turtle-neck vest top which I bought from Primark not too long ago. 

The only thing which didn't make my outfit feel complete was my normal plethora of rings. My sister and I went to climb the O2 today (yes we scaled that thing), and I didn't want to risk losing any of my rings or have them getting caught in any wires so I decided to leave my little beauties at home.

It was such a great day out with my sister - it was just a great weekend full stop! Last night, myself and a group of girlies got together and had ourselves one hell of a house party (you can see pictures on my instagram). 

My sister and I will also be putting a video together so you can see our day scaling the O2 very soon!

Hope you guys are having a wonderful weekend wherever you are!

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. It is good to not wear black, on occasion, and it is great that you survived it. I hate going without rings too. I feel so bare without them. Seems like you had a blast this weekend. It is good to hear from you.
    I hope you have a great week.

    Sharon
    http://www.fashioncrowd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was such an amazing weekend! Aww it's good to hear from you Sharon :)

      Hope you've been great and you too, have a great week!

      xoxo

      Delete