The Work Diaries | Milk Maid Summer

Saturday, June 20, 2015 Unknown 0 Comments


Jeans Jacket - New Look   Crop Top - New Look  Denim Skirt - Charity Shop   Ankle Boots - River Island 

This little outfit I wore to work on Thursday. It was definitely my favourite of the week and so I decided this would be my outfit post.

There's a cute little charity shop that I pass by every morning on my way to work and on Wednesday evening, before I headed home, I decided to make a quick pit-stop. I found this cute little denim skirt whilst I was working my way from one end of the rail to the other and immediately fell in love. I kept it close to my chest, literally, as another customer kept hovering around me staring at it - I don't blame them. 

I love the length, the cut, the finish – it's perfect, and only cost me £5! You know what I'm like when it comes to my money so I was a very happy girl! Even though I had a couple of Marilyn Monroe moments throughout the day, it was so worth it.


xoxo

0 comments: